Marine Compliance – Fisheries Economics – Marine Acts – Sector expertiece: Small Pelagics, Tuna, Hake, Horse Mackerel, Lobster, Abalone.
Right Holder, vessel owner, FPE shareholder and Marketer.
- We want to be reliable.
- We want to be sustainable.
- We want to be innovative.
- We create added value.
- We wish to ensure a better future for all
- We create our future.
- To provide businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals with the highest quality business advisory services delivered in a timely, efficient and innovative manner by a professional team.
- To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationship with our stakeholders and customers.
- To assist, mentor, educate fishing communities and fish Right Holders.
- COIDA – 99000097….
- Labour ref – 2220250/4
- Custom code – 21532109
- Employment Equity – 817696
- Assist Western Cape Provincial Social Department (Director: Community Development Social Development) with Bill proposal: Youth Development and Youth Grant applications.
- Assist with and handed input with National Bill: Comprehensive Producer Development Support to empower Agri- & Aqua culture industry – 2016.
- Raising EUR 200,000,000.00 for a development.
- Assist to fund and established a Fish Process Establishment (FPE) in local fish town.
- Ensure empowerment of local fishers with establishment of Consortium with equity share in processing & marketing.
- Did a proposal for International Climate Initiave Project to invest and establish fish farms, which will ensure job creation, empowerment, transformation (youth, women, disabled) and food security.
- Establishing business hub centres in deprived communities for elders, youth, entrepreneurs, rehabilitated drug addictes.
- Transformation between different racial groups and empowering youth and females through sport and culture programs.
- Ensuring business entities profit, equity and dividends grows.