A Health and Safety Plan is a summary of the risks and procedures of a construction work which your company is undertaking. The Safety Plan is a site, activity or project specific documented Plan. It is set up in accordance with the client’s health and safety specification.
A plan for Marine Health and Safety can also be provided.
The plan is approximately 20 pages long and it includes the following:
- The nature of the project;
- Contact persons of both the client and the contractor;
- Health and Safety principles and objectives of the project;
- Communications and Management of work;
- Incident reporting structures;
- Emergency plans and procedures;
- Risk control;
- Method(s) of providing safety information to the client.